We may have to close the Biden Quotes file after this one, but there’s still 3 full days until Election Day.
That’s 3 more days to get Biden shaken enough so that he drops one of these gems.
What is Trunalimunumaprzure?
The former Vice President was in Pennsylvania having another one of his weird rallies where almost no one attends. He was right in the middle of screaming sentences to no one and dropped this whopper:
“I’ll lead an effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure.”
No, we didn’t have a stroke. For the car in the back of the parking lot, that was:
” … trunalimunumaprzure.”
Here’s the video. It’s going to go down as a classic from the stumbling and tired former Vice President:
The best thing about #trunalimunumaprzure is that it’s trending on Twitter because the bots don’t recognize it as having anything to do with *The Big Guy Who Shall Not Be Named.* #tcnt pic.twitter.com/pt91je723X
— Justice & Drew #TCNT (@jdtcnt) October 30, 2020
We’ve watched it a hundred times already, easily, and we have just as much of an idea about what he said now as we did in the beginning, none.
Once the internet was able to figure out a spelling, the best right wing memers and voices on Twitter got to spreading it quickly.
It was able to grow some legs and get on the Trending list. Guess it took some time for the brains at Twitter to figure out just what the heck it was.
The user @BillBumper asked a question a lot of people should be asking:
— William Bumper (@BillBumper) October 31, 2020
We found the answer. This is what the American Sign Language translator did when he heard “trunalimunumaprzure” come out of Biden’s mouth:
This fella compared Biden’s latest (and potentially greatest) gaffe to the Swedish Chef.
Apologies to the Swedish Chef:
Some clever Trump supporter decided to capitalize on the moment. They quickly created some merch to sell on Teespring:
But this one took the title of Winner of the Internet for the day:
- Now Joe Biden Thinks He’s Running Against George Bush (Or Maybe Washington)
- Did Biden Just Call Pennsylvanians Chumps? Yep. He Did.
- Biden Says He’s Running for the Senate … Again
- Remember When Joe Biden Called Obama Articulate and Clean?
- Joe Biden Says the 7-11 and Dunkin Donuts Stores in Delaware Have Weird Rules
- That Time Joe Biden Called Members of Military “Stupid Bastards” – Was it Really a Joke?
- Biden Struggles with the Pledge of Allegiance, F’realz
- Biden Says 60% of America Died of COVID Before He Finished Talking – We Hope You Survived
- Biden Shopping in the Ladies Department with a Quartermaster … Or Something
- No Room for a Lying Dog Faced Pony Soldier in Biden’s America
- Biden Bumbling in Pennsylvania – The COVID Quote Everyone’s Talking About
- What Happens in the Spaghetti Sauce Aisle at Joe Biden’s Supermarket?
- Was This the Ultimate Freudian Slip? Biden Says Democrats Built the Largest Voter Fraud Organization in American History