Biden Shopping in the Ladies Department with a Quartermaster … Or Something
The hits keep coming from former Vice President Joe Biden. Each campaign event brings about a new quote gem that has more Americans scratching their heads trying to figure out what he just said.
The latest comes from a campaign stop on Sept. 15. If you asked Biden where he was, he wouldn’t be able to tell you.
And we’re not even sure what led to this quote.
But it seems Biden has the most interesting shopping trips. Remember his visit to the spaghetti aisle at the grocery store?
This week, he was talking about his trip to a department store, apparently.
For the record, he says:
“Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin’ a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?”
No, Joe. We have no idea what you mean.
READ MORE BIDEN QUOTES:
- That Time Joe Biden Called Members of Military “Stupid Bastards” – Was it Really a Joke?
- Biden Struggles with the Pledge of Allegiance, F’realz
- Biden Says 60% of America Died of COVID Before He Finished Talking – We Hope You Survived
- Biden Shopping in the Ladies Department with a Quartermaster … Or Something
- No Room for a Lying Dog Faced Pony Soldier in Biden’s America
- Biden Bumbling in Pennsylvania – The COVID Quote Everyone’s Talking About
- What Happens in the Spaghetti Sauce Aisle at Joe Biden’s Supermarket?
- Joe Biden Says the 7-11 and Dunkin Donuts Stores in Delaware Have Weird Rules