Now Joe Biden Thinks He’s Running Against George Bush (Or Maybe Washington)
It’s time to put a lid on Joe Biden before the wheels of his campaign fall off completely. The wagon’s teetering and it’s not looking good as the Democrat candidate enters the home stretch of the 2020 election season.
On Sunday, participating in another virtual event at what appears to be one of his several homes he bought using foreign bribe money, Biden committed his latest verbal blunder, suggesting he’s running against George Bush.
Of course, at this point you have to wonder if he’s talking about George Washington. Heck, he could even be talking about George Jefferson.
How could you know? He certainly doesn’t.
Biden Says America Can’t Take 4 More Years of George
We’ll agree with him here, at least. No one wants another 4 years of either George Bush. We have plenty of unfinished wars, thank you very much.
But this latest campaign gaffe from Biden is truly stunning.
“Four more years of George, uh, George, uh, he, uh … ”
Here’s the full quote, if you can call it that, so no one accuses us of taking it out of context:
“Four more years of George, uh, George, uh, he, uh … gonna find ourselves in a position where if Trump gets elected we’re gonna be, we’re gonna be in a different world.”
If there’s anyone who knows about being in a different world, it’s definitely the former Vice President.
Biden’s caretakers in the media and the people who will vote for him regardless of what he says will say he was tired after a long weekend of campaigning.
On Saturday, Biden made several stops in Pennsylvania and hosted what’ve become known as drive-in rallies. At a stop in Bristol, PA, Biden got frustrated with the much bigger crowd of Trump supporters outside the confines of his rally.
Apparently one of them had a microphone, according to Biden, and it started getting to him. He lashed out and called those Trump supporters “chumps” twice during his rambling speech there in Bucks County.
Those two rallies must have really taken it out of the Big Guy because Sunday’s blooper may be the topper in a campaign filled with toppers.
And with each passing gaffe, you have to ask yourself more and more … How did this guy emerge from all the other Democrat candidates? And what’s really the end game here?
Is it really going to be the “Harris administration” featuring Biden as the puppet? Or do the radical leftists who cooked up scheme after scheme to disrupt the Trump first term have something equally or more devious in store should Biden pull off the upset?
MORE BIDEN QUOTES:
- Did Biden Just Call Pennsylvanians Chumps? Yep. He Did.
- Biden Says He’s Running for the Senate … Again
- Remember When Joe Biden Called Obama Articulate and Clean?
- Joe Biden Says the 7-11 and Dunkin Donuts Stores in Delaware Have Weird Rules
- Biden Says He’s Been in the Senate for 180 … We’re Half-Sure He Was Joking
- That Time Joe Biden Called Members of Military “Stupid Bastards” – Was it Really a Joke?
- Biden Struggles with the Pledge of Allegiance, F’realz
- Biden Says 60% of America Died of COVID Before He Finished Talking – We Hope You Survived
- Biden Shopping in the Ladies Department with a Quartermaster … Or Something
- Biden Bumbling in Pennsylvania – The COVID Quote Everyone’s Talking About
- No Room for a Lying Dog Faced Pony Soldier in Biden’s America
- What Happens in the Spaghetti Sauce Aisle at Joe Biden’s Supermarket?