There are many who believe the COVID-19 death toll in the U.S. is highly inflated.
But not Joe Biden. During another gaffe-tastic campaign stop in front of what we assume to be less than 10 people, the former Vice President dropped another doozy.
When trying to play up how badly he believes President Trump handled the pandemic in America, Biden sorta kinda maybe grossly overestimated the impact the virus has had here.
“It’s estimated that 200 million have died, probably by the time I finish this talk,” he said.
That … that’s a lot of people. Go outside and check your street. The dead may be piled up out there.
To give you some perspective, there are about 328 million people in the U.S. Well, there were, according to Biden. He believes that about 60% of the U.S. population has died from COVID-19.
Sure, maybe he meant to say 200,000 and not 200,000,000. But with Slow Joe, it’s getting harder to tell. It’s a blunder a minute from the former VP.
READ MORE BIDEN QUOTES:
- That Time Joe Biden Called Members of Military “Stupid Bastards” – Was it Really a Joke?
- Biden Struggles with the Pledge of Allegiance, F’realz
- Biden Says 60% of America Died of COVID Before He Finished Talking – We Hope You Survived
- Biden Shopping in the Ladies Department with a Quartermaster … Or Something
- No Room for a Lying Dog Faced Pony Soldier in Biden’s America
- Biden Bumbling in Pennsylvania – The COVID Quote Everyone’s Talking About
- What Happens in the Spaghetti Sauce Aisle at Joe Biden’s Supermarket?
- Joe Biden Says the 7-11 and Dunkin Donuts Stores in Delaware Have Weird Rules
MORE FROM MAGA COUNTRY:
- The RBG Dying Wish Never Happened
- Trump Supporters Turn Out for Impromptu Demonstration Near the Dirt Mall
- You Need to See This Trump House in Schuylkill Haven
- When You Say “Black Lives Matter” – You’re Supporting Radical Leftists, Not Black Lives
- The So-Called Peaceful Protests Destroying Major American Cities