Joe Biden Says the 7-11 and Dunkin Donuts Stores in Delaware Have Weird Rules
The 2020 campaign trail has been, to be kind, gaffe-filled for Sleepy Joe Biden. And it should come as no surprise to the political neophytes that his gaffes in 2020 are just more in a career of them.
One of Biden’s classic blunders happened back in 2006. Biden was on the campaign trail looking to get what’s he got now, the Democrat nomination for President.
Obviously, Biden would lose that bid in 2008 to then Sen. Barack Obama but even after this colossal screw-up, Obama decided to pick Biden as his running mate.
“You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin’ Donuts … “
So, Biden is working a room and encounters who he at least presumes is an Indian-American or someone from India.
Rather than just saying, “Hey, it’s great to have your support … ” or something of that nature, Biden decides to show the man, even at his age, he can stick his foot straight into his mouth.
“In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India,” Biden says. “You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”
Remember, he’s not joking. It’s just so hard to tell when he’s joking and when he isn’t:
- That Time Joe Biden Called Members of Military “Stupid Bastards” – Was it Really a Joke?
- Biden Says He’s Been in the Senate for 180 … We’re Half-Sure He Was Joking
The look on the guy’s face after Biden tells his not-joke is priceless. You can tell it took a second for what just came out of Biden’s mouth to sink in.
This was 2006 and definitely wasn’t the first major boner he pulled in politics, almost always dealing with something he said. And obviously, it wouldn’t be his last.
CANARY FACT CHECK: FALSE
We checked the Dunkin’ Donuts and 7-11 corporate policies and determined it is not required that a person have an Indian accent to enter either of these stores in Delaware or any state.
- Biden Struggles with the Pledge of Allegiance, F’realz
- Biden Says 60% of America Died of COVID Before He Finished Talking – We Hope You Survived
- Biden Shopping in the Ladies Department with a Quartermaster … Or Something
- Biden Bumbling in Pennsylvania – The COVID Quote Everyone’s Talking About
- No Room for a Lying Dog Faced Pony Soldier in Biden’s America
- What Happens in the Spaghetti Sauce Aisle at Joe Biden’s Supermarket?
Subscribe to Coal Region CanaryGet email updates from Coal Region Canary by becoming a subscriber today. Just enter your email address below to get started! [email-subscribers-form id="1"]
Canary on Social MediaFollow Coal Region Canary on Facebook.
And check us out on Twitter.