What Happens in the Spaghetti Sauce Aisle at Joe Biden’s Supermarket?
We don’t even know where to begin with this infamous Biden quote gaffe from the 2020 campaign trail.
The former Vice President was at a Teamsters Presidential Candidate Forum and presumably, was trying to explain economics.
Somehow, Biden ended up at the grocery store in the spaghetti sauce aisle and then in the parking lot with the cart attendant and instead of just pushing them, he’s using a forklift … or something.
His exact words, minus the stuttering because we don’t want to be mean, were:
“So, you go ahead and stack spaghetti sauce at a store and a supermarket. You control the guy or the woman who runs the … or brings out the carts on a forklift. What happened?”
Don’t believe he actually said this? Here’s video of the stumbling speech:
Anybody speak Biden? pic.twitter.com/DpQazXrAuT
— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) August 9, 2020
What’s happening there? Where does he shop?
— TameDamen (@Tame_Damen) August 9, 2020
It’s like we need an interpreter for those words:
“Oh stewardess, I speak Biden” pic.twitter.com/HXMcNEQnMf
— Birdie the Early Bird (@monalisafmy) August 9, 2020
READ MORE BIDEN QUOTES:
- That Time Joe Biden Called Members of Military “Stupid Bastards” – Was it Really a Joke?
- Biden Struggles with the Pledge of Allegiance, F’realz
- Biden Says 60% of America Died of COVID Before He Finished Talking – We Hope You Survived
- Biden Shopping in the Ladies Department with a Quartermaster … Or Something
- No Room for a Lying Dog Faced Pony Soldier in Biden’s America
- Biden Bumbling in Pennsylvania – The COVID Quote Everyone’s Talking About
- What Happens in the Spaghetti Sauce Aisle at Joe Biden’s Supermarket?
- Joe Biden Says the 7-11 and Dunkin Donuts Stores in Delaware Have Weird Rules