Biden Says He’s Running for the Senate … Again
You can make all the excuses you want for him but it seems every time Joe Biden is given more than 5 minutes in front of a camera and behind a microphone something bewildering spews from his mouth.
On Monday, the former Vice President who’s the Democrat candidate for President in 2020 said, once again, that he’s running for US Senate.
Biden is a former and longtime Senator from Delaware. And it seems that’s where Biden left his marbles before heading out on the campaign trail this week.
Biden Says He’s Running for the Senate
At one of his sparsely attended campaign “rallies” in Toledo, Ohio, Biden left this one slip:
“Ya know, we have to come together. That’s why I’m running. I’m running as a proud Democrat … for the Senate,” Biden said.
Because it’s impossible to let stuff like this ago, especially if it’s from your political opponent, President Trump wasted no time sharing the clip on his YouTube channel:
OK, that’s an 8-second clip and it’s probably taken out of context, you may be thinking.
That’s what the popular Twitter user who goes by “BrooklynDay_Defiant!” says. By the way, this guy would have supported any Democrat the party pushed. He’s often rude and arrogant and clearly took an extra gulp of the Kool-Aid for breakfast.
He says this is out of context and showed a longer clip of the same speech.
So unfortunate… All you have are out of context clips.
— BrooklynDad_Defiant! (@mmpadellan) October 12, 2020
Unfortunately for this windbag, the longer clip only proves that Biden, once again, screwed up.
“Ya know, we have to come together. That’s why I’m running. I’m running as a proud Democrat … for the Senate. And I ran as a proud Democrat for Vice President. And I’m running as a proud Democrat for President,” Biden actually said.
You could maybe argue that Biden’s tense shifts were the error but this isn’t the first time Biden’s said he’s running for Senate on the campaign trail in 2020. And it’s definitely not the first time his mouth got ahead of his words.
MORE BIDEN QUOTES:
- Remember When Joe Biden Called Obama Articulate and Clean?
- Joe Biden Says the 7-11 and Dunkin Donuts Stores in Delaware Have Weird Rules
- That Time Joe Biden Called Members of Military “Stupid Bastards” – Was it Really a Joke?
- Biden Struggles with the Pledge of Allegiance, F’realz
- Biden Says 60% of America Died of COVID Before He Finished Talking – We Hope You Survived
- Biden Shopping in the Ladies Department with a Quartermaster … Or Something
- No Room for a Lying Dog Faced Pony Soldier in Biden’s America
- Biden Bumbling in Pennsylvania – The COVID Quote Everyone’s Talking About
- What Happens in the Spaghetti Sauce Aisle at Joe Biden’s Supermarket?