Joe Biden Identifies Kamala Harris as “President Harris” … Again
In a day, the leftist media will say this is a conspiracy theory, somehow, but on Thursday, President Joe Biden identified Kamala Harris as “President Harris”.
Biden’s latest mental gaffe happened during a COVID news conference in which he took credit for achieving a goal that former President Donald Trump had already planned, getting 100 million Americans vaccinated against COVID during the first 100 days of his term.
“Now, when President Harris and I, uh, took a virtual tour of a vaccination center in Arizona …,” Biden said, starting to clearly slur words as he continued.
Here’s video from Thursday’s “press conference”:
Biden falsely claims during this press conference that some considered his plan to administer 100 million COVID vaccine shots in his first 100 days as “ambitious” or “audacious”. In reality, that was the goal the Trump administration had if it continued for a second term.
Biden Identifies Kamala as “President Harris” … Again
This is not the first time that the 46th President also referred to his running mate as the actual President. The more he does it, the more it confirms the suspicions of many that Harris is really in charge and Joe was the likeable puppet they could convince people got elected.
Remember, no one – especially Democrats – like Harris. She was literally polling at 0% when she dropped out of the 2020 Democrat Primary race.
Back in September, Biden said the “Harris-Biden” administration would help teachers support students from military families during a “campaign” speech:
He did it again in December. While trying to shame Trump over unfounded claims that the former President was discouraging people from getting the vaccine he helped rush to the public and end the pandemic, Biden couldn’t remember that he, not Kamala, had won the election.
Biden referred to Harris as President-elect.
New York Post quoted Biden as saying, “I hope the president will clearly and unambiguously urge all Americans to take the vaccine once it’s available. I took it to instill public confidence in the vaccine. President-elect Harris took hers today for the same reason.”
Remember, during the 2020 campaign, Biden also referred to Trump as “George” in a virtual campaign video. We still haven’t figured out if he meant Bush or Washington. He also had difficulty remembering for which office he was running, thinking he was running for the Senate again.
- Failed Presidential Candidate John Kerry Spotted Without Mask on Flight
- Is Biden a Green Screen President? Hand Mystery Baffles Many
- Biden Can’t Remember the Name of His Secretary of Defense
- Tucker: Media Fawning Over Biden Goes Beyond Fake News
- Biden Calls Fox News Reporter a “One Horse Pony” Which Is Not a Thing
- All the Heals … Biden Bungles Famous Bible Verse
- Biden Says Democrats Built the Largest Voter Fraud Organization in American History
- Watched It a Hundred Times, Still Don’t Know What TRUNALIMUNUMAPRZURE Is
- Did Biden Just Call Pennsylvanians Chumps? Yep. He Did.
- Remember When Joe Biden Called Obama Articulate and Clean?
- Joe Biden Says the 7-11 and Dunkin Donuts Stores in Delaware Have Weird Rules
- That Time Joe Biden Called Members of Military “Stupid Bastards” – Was it Really a Joke?
- Biden Struggles with the Pledge of Allegiance, F’realz
- Biden Says 60% of America Died of COVID Before He Finished Talking – We Hope You Survived
- Biden Shopping in the Ladies Department with a Quartermaster … Or Something
- Biden Bumbling in Pennsylvania – The COVID Quote Everyone’s Talking About
- No Room for a Lying Dog Faced Pony Soldier in Biden’s America
- What Happens in the Spaghetti Sauce Aisle at Joe Biden’s Supermarket?