Trump Drops the F-bomb on Rush Limbaugh Radio Rally
President Trump didn’t mince words on Friday when talking about Iran.
The President appeared as a “guest host” on The Rush Limbaugh Show (heard locally on WPPA 1360-AM) Friday as part of a “radio rally” in support of Trump. Essentially, it was a 2-hour interview with Limbaugh and Trump.
The two were talking about Iran and Trump got hot:
“They’ve been put on notice: If you fuck around with us, if you do something bad to us, we are gonna do things to you that have never been done before.” – Trump to Iran
— Tim Young (@TimRunsHisMouth) October 9, 2020
The President said, “They’ve been put on notice. If you fuck around with us, if you do something bad to us, we are gonna do things to you that have never been done before.”
You can listen to the full show here:
IF YOU THINK THAT’S BAD, THEN YOU’RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION. CHECK OUT SOME OF THE CRAZY JOE BIDEN QUOTES FROM OVER THE YEARS:
- Joe Biden Says the 7-11 and Dunkin Donuts Stores in Delaware Have Weird Rules
- That Time Joe Biden Called Members of Military “Stupid Bastards” – Was it Really a Joke?
- Biden Struggles with the Pledge of Allegiance, F’realz
- Biden Says 60% of America Died of COVID Before He Finished Talking – We Hope You Survived
- Biden Shopping in the Ladies Department with a Quartermaster … Or Something
- No Room for a Lying Dog Faced Pony Soldier in Biden’s America
- Biden Bumbling in Pennsylvania – The COVID Quote Everyone’s Talking About
- What Happens in the Spaghetti Sauce Aisle at Joe Biden’s Supermarket?
Subscribe to Coal Region CanaryGet email updates from Coal Region Canary by becoming a subscriber today. Just enter your email address below to get started!
Canary on Social MediaFollow Coal Region Canary on Facebook.
And check us out on Twitter.