A Schuylkill County man was recently found passed out drunk in a local Burger King drive-thru.
According to State Police in Schuylkill Haven, the incident happened back on Nov. 19 at about 10:45 p.m. That’s when troopers were called to the BK near the Cressona Mall in North Manheim Township.
When police arrived on the scene, they found 27-year-old Christopher Miller, of Orwigsburg, passed out behind the wheel of his Chevrolet Avalanche.
Police tried for several minutes to wake Miller up out of his sleep. That’s when they learned he was drunk.
Miller was taken to a local hospital for a blood test and then released.
It seems the Cressona Mall area is becoming the place to pass out drunk in your vehicle lately.
Back on Nov. 10, State Police responded to a report of a man hanging out of the trunk of his vehicle in the parking lot near the Giant supermarket.
When police arrived at that scene, 27-year-old Jeffrey Roberts, also from Orwigsburg, had moved to the front seat of his car, started up the engine and passed out.
It also took police several minutes then to wake up Roberts.
Back in August, a Schuylkill County man was arrested for wandering around the Cressona Mall parking lot in just his boxer shorts.
- Orwigsburg Man Spotted Hanging Out of Trunk
- KY Jelly, Bengay, Bacon Filched from Pine Grove Grocery Store
MORE ‘SCHUYLKILL COUNTY MAN‘ STORIES:
- Schuylkill County Man Says 30+ Tried to Steal Mom’s Camper – Police Say the Guy was High
- Schuylkill County Man Gets Tased After Leading Police on Scooter Chase
- Schuylkill County Man Caught Trashed in Just His Boxers at Cressona Mall
- Schuylkill County Man Caught in ‘To Catch a Predator’ Sting
November 27, 2020 at 11:15 am
South of the Mountain now making North of the Mountain look like a bunch of Temperance Society members.
November 27, 2020 at 9:24 pm
That’s because north of the mountain demographics changed to all smoked up Islanders mostly the Dominican Republic.