So, instead of a pre-release prison, Schuylkill County Commissioner George Halcovage suggests that the County potentially buying the former GIANT supermarket in downtown Pottsville would be to allow more social distancing of government employees.
In an interview with WFMZ-TV, he said, “We have people that are working in offices who are pretty much on top of each other and because of COVID, you gotta spread out.”
We don’t want to call that statement ballsy on account of the nature of the allegations Halcovage currently faces. So, let’s just call his comment “brassy” to say the least.
Either way, we couldn’t stop the head of our Schuylkill County Dept. of Memes from missing that comment.
He wasted no time in firing off this latest gem.
Now, in publishing this meme, we give no weight to the allegations against Halcovage currently or in the past. Allegations are purely allegations until actual proof is given. Many in Schuylkill County are still waiting to see or hear some actual proof of these allegations before they decide to condemn the County Commissioner.
Still, it’s a pretty rich comment considering the circumstances.
SIDE NOTE: The That’s What She Said image in that meme is actually a sticker you can purchase through Cooper’s Seafood House in Scranton. Check out this link to buy that sticker for just $5.55.
FOR MORE ON THE SCHUYLKILL COUNTY #METOO SAGA:
- Local Activist Preps Impeachment Docs, Plans Protest to Force Halcovage Resignation
- Maria Casey Tells Taxpayers Halcovage Saga Could Cost Us Millions
- Casey Accuses Boots of Running Cover for Embattled Halcovage
- Crickets on the Halcovage Saga During Recent Schuylkill Commissioners Meeting
- The Summer of George Halcovage (A Meme Story)
- Women Claiming to be Courthouse Employees Say They Don’t Feel Safe at Work
- “Maria, would you please sit down?” – Drama Over Agenda Order at Schuylkill Commissioners Meeting
- Halcovage Confined to Office, Bathroom Breaks at Schuylkill County Courthouse
- Halcovage Accusers Talk to TV Media Before Wednesday’s Commissioners Meeting
- Schuylkill County Republican Committee Asks Halcovage to Resign as Commissioner, RNC Delegate
- Schuylkill Clerk of Courts Calls Halcovage a “Serial Perpetrator” Who “Prowls the Hallways”
- Solicitor Says Schuylkill County Commissioner Halcovage Violated Sexual Harassment Policy