State Police in Frackville arrested a Delano man Wednesday twice in 4 hours on domestic abuse charges.
According to information provided by police today, 51-year-old Frank Ryder, of Delano, go picked up by troopers with PSP-Frackville at about 4:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Police responded to his residence for reports of a domestic dispute between he and a female there. On scene, they learned Ryder and the woman were involved in a dispute. They took Ryder into custody and charged him with misdemeanor simple assault.
Ryder was taken before District Judge Stephen Bayer and arraigned at 7:12 p.m.
Later that night, just before 9 p.m., State Police in Frackville were called once again to the same residence.
Ryder was once again involved in a domestic dispute. This time, Ryder allegedly made threats against the woman.
So, police arrested him again. And once again, Ryder found himself in front of Judge Bayer, where he was arraigned on a terroristic threats charge.
Rather than sending him back home, Bayer threw Ryder in the county lock-up on $50,000 bail.
Court records reveal Ryder has not posted bail, as of Thursday afternoon.
Ryder is scheduled to appear before District Judge Anthony Kilker on June 2 at 9 a.m.
- More Schuylkill County Man Stories
- Schuylkill County Man Hits and Strangles Woman While Trying to Steal Her Phone and Keys
- Schuylkill County Man Pistol Whips a Teenager for Using a Driveway
- Schuylkill County Man Fails as Porch Pirate, Ends Up Covered in Pudding
- Schuylkill County Man Flings Poo at Police While in Custody