Schuylkill County Man Flings Poo at Police While in Custody
A Schuylkill County man faces arson charges after allegedly setting fire to his residence on West Arch Street in Pottsville Sunday night.
After Pottsville PD arrested 59-year-old Dale Steffie on Sunday night, according to a SkookNews.com report, they took him to a holding cell at City Hall. That’s when Steffie evacuated his bowels and proceeded to fling the poo at police.
Schuylkill County Man Flings His Own Poo at Police
Before resorting to his most primal instincts, Steffie caused a horror scene for other tenants in his building at 406 W. Arch St.
Second-floor tenants there told police that Steffie repeatedly threatened to shut off their heat and set the building on fire. When fire officials arrived on scene Sunday night for a report of smoke in that building, they had to bust down the door to Steffie’s first-floor apartment. Steffie apparently screwed the door shut to impede fire crews.
Eventually, fire officials found the source of the smoke and determined Steffie was trying to do as he threatened previously.
He’s now in Schuylkill County Prison. In exchange for the poo he threw at police, law enforcement is about to throw the book at him. The most serious of charges he’s facing is felony arson.
To read more, check out the full SkookNews.com report.
This is the latest installment of the tales of Schuylkill County Man. If there’s one man who can hold a candle to the infamous Florida Man, it’s our lad here in the coal region.
- Schuylkill County Man Attacks Brother With Machete
- Schuylkill County Man Facing Murder Charge Following Drunken Karaoke Night
- Schuylkill County Woman Shows Up Drunk to Trunk or Treat Night or
- Schuylkill County Woman Leaves Kids in Heroin Packed Car to Do Fentanyl in Gas Station Bathroom and
- Schuylkill County Woman Punches Cashier in the Face
- Schuylkill County Woman Pounds Four Loko While Babysitting, Lets Toddler Roam Naked in New Philly