Schuylkill County Man Wanted Mom to Beat Up His Ex-Girlfriend
Police continue to investigate an incident late last month outside of Orwigsburg.
According to information released by State Police in Schuylkill Haven, a Schuylkill County man allegedly threatened to have his ex-girlfriend beaten up. And he wanted his mom to do the beating.
On Feb. 28, police say they got a call from the ex-girlfriend, described as a 38-year-old woman from the Orwigsburg area, back on Feb. 28 at around 11 p.m.
She said she’d received a call from her ex-boyfriend, a 31-year-old also from the Orwigsburg area, after he’d left her house along Village Rd. The woman said her boyfriend threatened to have his mom beat her up.
MORE SCHUYLKILL COUNTY MAN STORIES:
- Schuylkill County Man Passes Out in Gas Station Bathroom, Then Passes Out Behind the Wheel
- Schuylkill County Man Says He’s Being Blackmailed Over Erotic Video
- Schuylkill County Man Drives Into Plow Truck During Nor’easter
- Schuylkill County Man Shoves Mother-in-Law, Tackles Wife
- Schuylkill County Man Found Passed Out Drunk in Burger King Drive-Thru
- Schuylkill County Man Says 30+ Tried to Steal Mom’s Camper – Police Say the Guy was High
Image license via Depositphotos