Schuylkill County Man Spray Paints Woman, Hits Another with a Table
A Schuylkill County is facing harassment charges following an incident back in May.
According to information released last week from State Police in Schuylkill Haven, troopers responded to a reported disturbance at a home along Summer Hill Rd., Wayne Township.
Following an investigation on the scene, police determined that a 51-year-old Schuylkill Haven man had a confrontation with two women, a 53-year-old from Haven and a 21-year-old from Robesonia, Berks County.
Police say the man spray painted one of the women during the altercation. The man then hit the other woman with a table.
Police have charged the Haven man with harassment for his role in the incident.
READ MORE SCHUYLKILL COUNTY MAN STORIES:
- Schuylkill County Man Allegedly Tried to Run Ex “Off the Fing Road” with Dump Truck
- Schuylkill County Man Gets Threatening with Baseball Bat
- Schuylkill County Man Pushes Woman from a Car
- Schuylkill County Man Crashes Into Parked Cars on Both Sides of the Street
- Schuylkill County Man Meets “Malaysian Woman” Online Who Steals His ID and Files Unemployment Claim
- Schuylkill County Man Arrested Along Gold Star Highway Surrounded by Beer Cans
- Schuylkill County Man Drops ATM Card at Boscov’s While Stealing from Boscov’s