A Schuylkill County man is accused of dropping his ATM card on the floor of Boscov’s while he was dashing out of the store with stolen merchandise.
According to State Police in Schuylkill Haven, the incident happened at around 1 p.m. back on March 21.
They say 37-year-old Erik Klemow had already dashed from the Boscov’s store at Fairlane Village Mall when they got there.
But on his way out of the store, he apparently dropped his ATM card on the floor. The trouble for Klemow here is that the card, obviously, has his name stamped right on it.
Boscov’s says Klemow got away with more than $160 in items from the department store, including:
- 2 Puma T-shirts
- A pair of Nike shorts
- A Nike T-shirt
- A Champion hoodie
- A pair of Champion sweatpants
Police say their investigation into this incident is ongoing.
MORE FROM SCHUYLKILL COUNTY MAN:
- Schuylkill County Man Wanted Mom to Beat Up His Ex-Girlfriend
- Schuylkill County Man Passes Out in Gas Station Bathroom, Then Passes Out Behind the Wheel
- Schuylkill County Man Says He’s Being Blackmailed Over Erotic Video
- Schuylkill County Man Shoves Mother-in-Law, Tackles Wife
- Schuylkill County Man Found Passed Out Drunk in Burger King Drive-Thru
- Schuylkill County Man Hid the Drugs Where the Sun Don’t Shine