Police are investigating an incident in Pine Grove Township in which a Schuylkill County man allegedly tried to run his ex-wife off the road with a dump truck.
According to information released Saturday from State Police in Schuylkill Haven, the incident happened back on May 20 along Tremont Rd.
They say a Pine Grove woman alleged that her ex-husband violated a Protection From Abuse order in place against him. She said her ex “threatened to run her off the f🤐🤐🤐ing road,” according to a verbatim account from police information.
Just after making that threat, she says, an red dump truck that her ex-husband drives crossed over into her lane of traffic.
Police say their investigation is ongoing at this time.
- Schuylkill County Man Gets Threatening with Baseball Bat
- Schuylkill County Man Pushes Woman from a Car
- Schuylkill County Man Crashes Into Parked Cars on Both Sides of the Street
- Schuylkill County Man Meets “Malaysian Woman” Online Who Steals His ID and Files Unemployment Claim
- Schuylkill County Man Arrested Along Gold Star Highway Surrounded by Beer Cans