Pottsville PD Looking for Man Who Allegedly Stole from Downtown Rite Aid
** UPDATE: This suspect has been identified and located. **
Pottsville Police are looking for the man pictured above who they say is a suspect in a retail theft that happened on Monday morning.
In a social media post, police say the man allegedly lifted several items from the Rite Aid on Centre St. downtown at about 8:17 a.m.
A comment on the social media post suggests the items in the man’s hand are a “trimmer and a bar of Irish Spring” soap.
Police say that after this man allegedly lifted the items from Rite Aid, he dashed out of the store and then through the breezeway between the Ramada hotel and the medical/professional office and out onto Progress Avenue.
If you know who this is or have information that may help Pottsville PD, you’re asked to call 570-622-1234.
- Shenandoah PD Looking for Porch Pirate
- WNEP Hires Pittsburgh’s Lisa Washington as New Evening News Anchor
- Schuylkill County Woman Climbed on Roof, Cursed Out People Trying to Get Her Down
- Schuylkill County COVID Positive Rate Increases to 12.7%
- Schuylkill County Hospitals Restrict Visitors Due to Rising COVID Cases
- Why Did Schuylkill County Election Officials Block Media Photographers from Ballot Counting Room?