State Police in Schuylkill Haven are conducting an investigation of a suspected burglary at a church near Pine Grove.
According to information released by the Haven barracks, the alleged break-in happened during the overnight hours, sometime between Sept. 30 and Oct. 1.
This incident occurred at Pine Grove Wesleyan Church, along Bethel Rd. in Pine Grove Township.
Police believe the break-in happened between 8:15 p.m. on Sept. 30 and 9:30 a.m. on Oct. 1.
The church says an interior wood door was damaged during the burglary attempt. However, police don’t say if anything was actually stolen from the local church.
If you’ve got any information that may assist police in the investigation, you’re asked to call PSP-Schuylkill Haven at (570) 593-2000 and reference Incident #PA 2020-1394261.
- Schuylkill County Man Says 30+ Tried to Steal Mom’s Camper – Police Say the Guy was High
- Flawed Applications Blamed for Stalled CARES Act Relief in Schuylkill County
- Schuylkill County Commissioners Think Twice on Comments Rules – Boots Compared to Hitler
- Arguing Couple Breaks Door at After Hours Party
- Gordon Man Charged with Smashing Mt. Carmel Woman’s Car with Baseball Bat
Photo: License purchased via Depositphotos.com