Arguing Couple Breaks Door at After Hours Party
You’ve got to be careful of what you bring back from the bar.
And several people in Washington Township learned that lesson earlier this month.
According to information from State Police in Schuylkill Haven, several people who live along Dad Burnham’s Rd. invited a couple back to their house after a night at the bar. They’d met this couple at the bar.
Police do not specify at which bar everyone was at this night, Oct. 2-3.
So, after these Washington Township residents invited this couple back to their house, they kept drinking. Around 2 a.m., the invited couple apparently started fighting with each other.
During their scuffle, the couple “broke components to the front door,” according to police.
At that point, the couple apparently knew they’d overstayed their welcome and fled the scene. It’s not known in which direction the couple got away.
Police say they’re still investigating this incident.
- Schuylkill County Man Says 30+ Tried to Steal Mom’s Camper – Police Say the Guy was High
- Schuylkill County Commissioners Think Twice on Comments Rules – Boots Compared to Hitler
- Meuser, Pence Say Dems Want to Control Your Lives at Campaign Stop Near Orwigsburg
- Kirstie Alley Backs Trump – But Would Cheers Characters Vote Trump or Biden?
- Gordon Man Charged with Smashing Mt. Carmel Woman’s Car with Baseball Bat
Photo: License purchased via Depositphotos.com