There’s a memo circulating the Pennsylvania House of Representatives seeking support to advance a resolution to impeach Governor Tom Wolf.
Those in support of this effort say the Governor has bungled the response to the coronavirus pandemic and unconstitutionally acted against Pennsylvania business owners and citizens. He’s also acted unilaterally and secretively since declaring a disaster emergency to respond to the pandemic
They say he’s behind the broken Unemployment Compensation system and a decision that sent COVID-19 positive patients from the hospital into nursing homes across Pennsylvania.
However, critics of a move to impeach Gov. Wolf say it’s a waste of taxpayer money because they believe it won’t garner the 2/3 majority of the Pennsylvania Senate to force his removal from office 2 years early.
Take our poll question below to weigh in on whether you support impeachment of Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf and his removal from office …
Should Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf Be Impeached and Removed from Office?
- Time for Pennsylvania Business Owners to “Take a Real Gamble” and Reopen
- Tom Wolf Virtue Signals at Harrisburg Black Lives Matter Protest, Violates Own Pandemic Restrictions
- State House Votes to End Wolf’s COVID-19 Emergency Declaration
- As Pennsylvania Small Businesses Struggle, Governor Pushes for Job-Killing $15 Minimum Wage
- The Green Phase is NOT the Goal – Wolf Conditioning for a “New Normal”
- Are Masks Really Mandatory in Pennsylvania? Probably Maybe
- Riot Act of 2020 – Tom Wolf Says Schuylkill County is Selfish, Cowardly and Surrendered to Chinese Virus