President Donald Trump will appear in Pennsylvania 4 times for Make America Great Again Victory rallies between Saturday and Monday.
On Friday, the President added stops in Montoursville (on Saturday) and Scranton on Monday.
Scranton is the city his opponent, Joe Biden, claims to be from whenever he’s seeking national office.
The President’s whirlwind tour of Pennsylvania kicks off Saturday with a MAGA rally at Reading Regional Airport, just over the Schuylkill County line with Berks.
The time of that rally was moved up to 2:30 p.m. The schedule change allowed Trump to squeeze in a third rally in the Keystone State on Saturday.
After leaving Reading, POTUS will head to Butler County for a rally at 5:30 Saturday evening and finish the night with a rally in Montoursville at 8.
Trump Holding Final Day MAGA Rally in Scranton, Pretend Home of Joe Biden
The President will be in Scranton on Monday at 2 p.m. at Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport in Avoca, Luzerne County. It’s open to guests starting at 11 a.m. that morning. You can register for the event here.
His stop in the upper reaches of the anthracite coal region on Monday is part of a 5-city tour on the final day of the campaign.
Trump will make-up an appearance that had to be cancelled in North Carolina to start the day Monday.
Here’s a look at the President’s MAGA rally itinerary for Monday.
- 11:30 a.m. – Fayetteville, NC
- 2:00 p.m. – Scranton, PA
- 5:00 p.m. – Traverse City, MI
- 7:00 p.m. – Kenosha, WI
- 10:30 p.m. – Grand Rapids, MI
- President Trump Hosting MAGA Victory Rally in Reading on Saturday
- The Canary’s Latest Election Prediction: Trump 338, Biden 200
- Now Joe Biden Thinks He’s Running Against George Bush (Or Maybe Washington)
- Did Biden Just Call Pennsylvanians Chumps? Yep. He Did.
- Kirstie Alley Backs Trump – But Would Cheers Characters Vote Trump or Biden?
- Biden Says He’s Running for the Senate … Again
- Remember When Joe Biden Called Obama Articulate and Clean?
- Joe Biden Says the 7-11 and Dunkin Donuts Stores in Delaware Have Weird Rules
- That Time Joe Biden Called Members of Military “Stupid Bastards” – Was it Really a Joke?
- Biden Struggles with the Pledge of Allegiance, F’realz
- Biden Says 60% of America Died of COVID Before He Finished Talking – We Hope You Survived
- Eagles Honoring Orwigsburg Capt. Jason Jones with Helmet Decal on Sunday vs. Cowboys