Dunkin’ is ready to roll out its line of Pumpkin Spice products … on Wednesday!
Not just any Wednesday, mind you. This Wednesday, August 19.
That marks the earliest in the year that Dunkin’ releases its popular Pumpkin Spice products.
Dunkin’ has several locations in Schuylkill County, including two locations in Pottsville and one in Saint Clair.
Dunkin’ Introducing Pumpkin Spice Products on August 19 – The Earliest Ever!
“This is one of the most anticipated times of the year for Dunkin’ guests, and we’re excited to make pumpkin favorites available at Dunkin’ restaurants earlier than ever,” Jill Nelson, Vice President of Marketing Strategy at Dunkin’ says in a company statement. “This year, we have an especially robust menu of new products with something for everyone – from craveable bakery items to snacks and sandwiches that pair perfectly with our seasonal lattes and coffees.”
In 2020, Dunkin’ is bringing its customers some popular Pumpkin Spice favorites as well as some new items on the menu.
Classic Dunkin’ Pumpkin Spice Products
You’ll be able to get these popular Pumpkin Spice products at Dunkin’ this year, starting on Wednesday:
- Pumpkin Flavored Coffees: You can get this popular pumpkin-flavored drink as hot or iced coffee, a Chai Latte, Cold Brew, as espresso, frozen coffee, and frozen chocolate.
- Apple Cider Donut and Munchkins Donut Hole Treats: The popular Dunkin Apple Cider Donut and Munchkin is back for 2020, too.
- Pumpkin Donut, Munchkins and Muffins: These popular picks are back and topped with white icing and sweet streusel crumbs.
- Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich: Dunkin’ is bringing back its Maple Sugar Bacon breakfast sandwich this year as well.
New Pumpkin Spice Products from Dunkin’ in 2020
In addition to those popular items from the past, Dunkin’ is also introducing a line of new pumpkin spice drinks:
- Signature Pumpkin Spice Latte: Available hot or iced, this beverage combines rich, smooth espresso with pumpkin and vanilla flavors, topped with whipped cream, a caramel drizzle, and cinnamon sugar topping.
- Chai Latte: A sweetened chai tea blend with spices including cinnamon, cardamom, and nutmeg combined with milk.
And Dunkin’ is adding these seasonal items to its food menu, too, to celebrate Pumpkin Spice season earlier than ever before:
- Stuffed Bagel Minis: Mini bagel rounds – Plain or Everything – filled with plain cream cheese and served warm.
- Steak & Cheese Rollups: These come two per order and include steak and American cheese rolled up in flour tortillas.
- Maple Sugar Seasoned Snackin’ Bacon: Get 8 snack-sized slices of bacon specially flavored with maple sugar seasoning.
Pumpkin Spice K-Cup Pods
Dunkin’ will also have Pumpkin K-Cup pods and packaged coffee will be available at its locations and in grocery stores and other stores.
These products will be available at participating Dunkin’ restaurants nationwide starting on Aug. 19 and are on sale for a limited time, the company says.
- The “In the Air Tonight” Video No One is Talking About (Yet)
- Craving Communism? Try the Home Game – Monopoly Socialism Now Available
- Coal Region Woman’s Day Partially Ruined by McDonald’s Mayo Packet Shortage
- PA Lottery Number Generator