State Police Searching for Missing Shenandoah Man Near Centralia
Pennsylvania State Police are looking for a missing Shenandoah man after they say he fled from a vehicle in Centralia over the weekend.
According to information released Monday by State Police in Bloomsburg, 27-year-old Joshua Lindenmuth, of Shenandoah, got out of a vehicle near the St. Ignatius Cemetery in Centralia at about 1130 a.m. Saturday.
Lindenmuth went off in an easterly direction, toward a cemetery at First United Methodist Church of Mount Carmel cemetery.
Police say Lindenmuth suffers from mental health issues.
A search over the weekend was conducted but could not locate Lindenmuth. Ashland PD joined State Troopers, a PSP helicopter and people on quads in that search Saturday.
Northeast Search and Rescue is conducting another search of the area on Monday.
Lindenmuth is described as a white Hispanic man with black hair and brown eyes. He stands 6-feet tall and weighs about 180 pounds.
If you have seen Lindenmuth or know where he is, contact PSP-Bloomsburg at (570) 387-4261.
- Schuylkill County Will Pay $125 an Hour to Interim HR Firm
- Pennsylvania Senate Committee OKs Bill to Protect Pottsville GIANT Property from Schuylkill County Government Purchase
- Schuylkill Commissioners Divided But Approve Spending $2.8M More on County 9-1-1
- BREAKING: Suspects Nabbed Following Overnight Search
- Biden Says 60% of America Died of COVID Before He Finished Talking – We Hope You Survived
- Police Chase Starting in Saint Clair Ends in Hegins Cornfield