A Girardville man was stabbed in the back earlier this week and his attacker is still at large.
According to information released Saturday by State Police in Frackville, they were called to Guntown at 7 a.m. Wednesday. The caller said a man had been stabbed and was laying on the sidewalk near 200 E. Main St. He was conscious but having trouble breathing.
When police arrived, they spotted a man standing at that same address. They identified him as 33-year-old Christopher Kraemer, of Girardville.
After speaking with Kraemer, it was determined that an unknown person stabbed Kraemer in the back as he was walking along Main St.
The stabber fled the scene before police arrived.
No other information is currently available.
- Police Say Minersville Man Raped His Girlfriend’s Two Daughters
- Arrest Made in Shenandoah Homicide
- Charges Filed in Barry Township Knife Fight
- Police Searching for Saint Clair Man Wanted in Strangulation Case
- Tremont Man Charged with Pointing Shotgun at Disabled Veteran’s Head