🎤 We the People of PA Podcast – Contact Tracing Truths in Pennsylvania
In the latest episode of the We the People of PA podcast, host Marcus Riddell, from the Tower City area, looks into the idea of contact tracing and how it’s being implemented here in Pennsylvania in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Marcus breaks down the meaning of contact tracing, lets you know your rights regarding contact tracking and how the Disease Control Act of 1955 in Pennsylvania applies here.
Tune in to his latest podcast to also hear what he says is a “special surprise” from Gov. Tom Wolf and Health Sec. Rachel Levine.
Surprises from those two … be careful!
CHECK OUT MORE FROM THE “WE THE PEOPLE OF PA” PODCAST:
AND READ MORE FROM THE CANARY:
- Meuser Tests Positive for COVID-19
- Pennsylvania Students Must Now Wear Masks at All Times … Even if Socially Distant
- Wolf Extorting Lebanon County for CARES Act Funding
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Enforcement Now on Happy Plate Patrol
- North Schuylkill Halts a Fall Sport After Student Tests Positive for COVID-19
- PIAA Says #LetThemPlay – Fall High School Sports Get Go-ahead
- PA Opens a Coronavirus Snitch Line for Social Distance Warriors
- What is Social Distancing?
Image: License purchased via Depositphotos.com
Subscribe to Coal Region CanaryGet email updates from Coal Region Canary by becoming a subscriber today. Just enter your email address below to get started!
Canary on Social MediaFollow Coal Region Canary on Facebook.
And check us out on Twitter.