We the People of PA Podcast No. 6 – Entrepreneurs Against Tyranny Active in Pennsylvania
On the latest episode of the We the People of PA podcast, host Marcus Riddell continues to examine the state’s response to the coronavirus pandemic.
Specifically, Marcus looks at the new group called EAT – Entrepreneurs Against Tyranny – which is standing up for restaurant owners who are tired of the restrictions of being placed on their businesses.
“They’re there for the people who are truly suffering,” Marcus says. “They’ll deal with the hate mail and the Karens.”
Marcus breaks down the data and explores the truth behind the numbers being reported by the Pennsylvania Dept. of Health, including the state’s official response to potential false positive and false negative COVID tests.
This episode also looks at Governor Tom Wolf’s puzzling response to questions about high school sports and schools reopening at the end of this month.
Other topics discussed by Marcus on this episode of the We the People of PA podcast include:
- Mail-in voting in Pennsylvania
- Joe Biden’s fogginess as he makes another run for the White House
To listen to the full episode, click on the PodBean player below:
The We the People of PA podcast is hosted by political activist Marcus Riddell, of Porter Township, Schuylkill County. Episode 6 went live on Aug. 6, 2020.
MORE FROM THE CANARY:
- Wolf Extorting Lebanon County for CARES Act Funding
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Enforcement Now on Happy Plate Patrol
- Schuylkill County Using $2.197 Million in CARES Money for Backup 9-1-1 in Case of COVID
- Schuylkill County Coroner: “I Would Not Hesitate” to Take Hydroxychloroquine to Treat COVID-19
Subscribe to Coal Region CanaryGet email updates from Coal Region Canary by becoming a subscriber today. Just enter your email address below to get started!
Canary on Social MediaFollow Coal Region Canary on Facebook.
And check us out on Twitter.