Police continue the search for a Tower City man after they say he sent threats via Facebook Messenger to shoot a couple from Donaldson.
According to State Police in Schuylkill Haven, 30-year-old John Henry Lee, is wanted on charges of terroristic threats and harassment following an incident on Sunday afternoon.
Tower City Man Sent Gun Threats to Couple via Facebook Messenger
Police say Lee sent multiple threats on May 17, just after 3 p.m., to a couple in Donaldson. They believe the threats are over a custody battle they’re all having right now.
In one message, Lee threatened to shoot the couple.
Then, as police report it, Lee proved he’s capable of doing so. He sent another Messenger message showing himself shooting an M249 light machine gun.
Here’s a pic of what the M249 LMG looks like:
Charges were filed before District Judge David J. Rossi on Sunday.
- Here’s a Story About a Man and His Horse
- Tire Store Employee Busted Selling Stolen Products from Home
- Auburn Mini Mart Robbed Again – 2nd Time in 3 Weeks
- Hegins Man Pulls Gun on Woman During Fight
- Schuylkill County Police Activity