State Police at Frackville are currently investigating a 36-year-old woman’s death in Coaldale late last week.
Just before 7:30 p.m. on March 6, police were called to Ridge Terrace at the Coaldale Elderly/Family Development public housing units for reports of an unresponsive woman in her residence. When they arrived, Coaldale police determined the woman was dead, according to State Police information.
State police report they were summoned by Coaldale PD to take over the investigation.
Police are now looking into the cause and manner of death. An investigation is ongoing and waiting on an autopsy from Schuylkill County Coroner David Moylan.
More information on this story when it becomes available.
- Schuylkill County Man Arrested Sleeping on a Porch with Meth and Brass Knuckles
- Orwigsburg Police Cruiser Egged
- Pine Grove Man Flown from Scene of Suspected DUI Crash
- Girardville Man Charged with Sexual Assault
- State Police Charging 10-Year-Old for Punching Wall at Schuylkill IU School