Rain showers will persist over Schuylkill County on Tuesday, Jan. 3. Temperatures will remain unseasonably mild, however.
National Weather Service forecasts up to 0.75 inches of rain for Schuylkill County during the day. It’s calling for a 50% chance of more rain showers at night, too.
The high and low temperature will be nearly identical on Tuesday as well. Expect a high of 52 degrees and a low of 50 degrees.
Schuylkill County Weather Forecast – Jan. 3-9, 2023
For the rest of the week, temps will remain mild for another day or two before heading back toward normal for this time of year.
- Wednesday: Showers – 59/46
- Thursday: Partly sunny – 53/35
- Friday: Partly sunny – 43/29
- Saturday: Partly sunny – 39/28
- Sunday: Mostly sunny – 39/24