COVID-19 vaccines are now available in Schuylkill County. And there have been thousands to already get their first dose of the vaccine.
We’ll monitor data from the Pennsylvania Dept. of Health on COVID-19 vaccine distribution in Schuylkill County as it becomes available from the state. These interactive charts and graphs below show raw data and are updated regularly.
How Many People in Schuylkill County Received the COVID-19 Vaccine?
Here’s a running total of the amount of people who’ve received a COVID-19 vaccine in Schuylkill County.
According to the Pennsylvania Dept. of Health, this is how many people locally have received a full COVID vaccine:
And this is how many people in Schuylkill County have received a partial COVID-19 vaccine:
This chart shows daily progress on the amount of vaccines delivered on a daily basis. It’s an interactive chart. Hover over the points on the line graph to get daily totals.
These gauges show the percent of the Schuylkill County population that’s received either a partial or full COVID-19 vaccine. This is just an estimate determined by Coal Region Canary, not the PA Dept. of Health. To determine percent of population, we presumed 75% of the approximately 141,000 (105,750) people in Schuylkill County are old enough to receive a COVID-19 vaccine (over the age of 16):
Where Can You Get a COVID-19 Vaccine in Schuylkill County?
There are currently 20 locations in Schuylkill County where vaccines are or will be available, according to the Dept. of Health.
Here’s a look at those locations:
- LVPG Family Medicine, Pottsville
- Geisinger St. Luke’s Hospital, Orwigsburg
- Rite Aid, Shenandoah
- St. Luke’s Miners Campus, Coaldale
- Schuylkill Community Health Center, Minersville
- Redner’s Pharmacy, Hegins
- Redner’s Pharmacy, Shenandoah
- Shenandoah Health Center, Shenandoah
- Pine Grove Pharmacy, Pine Grove
- Williams Valley Pharmacy, Tower City
- Valley View Family Practice Center, Valley View
- Rite Aid, Ashland
- Cornerstone Coordinated Health Care, Frackville
- Rite Aid, Mahanoy City
- DeBalkos Standard Drug, McAdoo
- Rite Aid, Tamaqua
- Redner’s Pharmacy, Schuylkill Haven
- Surgery Center of Pottsville, Cressona Mall
- Rite Aid, Minersville
- Weis Pharmacy, Pottsville
For more information, visit the Dept. of Health website.