Police in nearby Lansford posted an unusual lost-and-found item to social media on Thursday. It’s a bag of meth.
And the post is going viral. Well, as viral as something is going to get in that neck of the woods.
Lansford PD Seeking Owner of Lost Bag of Meth
The post went live on Thursday, Oct. 22, just before 1 p.m.
“As a service to the public, the LPD is posting this found property in an attempt to return it to the rightful owner(s),” police write on their Facebook page.
The post shows what appears to be at least one, maybe two bags of meth.
And it sounds like police just want to marry the contents of this bag to its rightful owner. That’s why they’re not just going to give it back to any geek off the street. No, in order to get this bag of meth, you have to tell police how much meth is in it.
“Please provide the in bag weight of the methamphetamine to properly ID your product,” they ask.
To perhaps filter down the number of meth dealers who may try to claim this lost property, Lansford PD provides a few more details on teh bag(s) of meth.
They say, “It seems as though it is still wet and fresh, so the LPD is sure that someone is upset at losing this product …”
However, if this is your bag of meth and you correctly identify it, you can go pick it up at the Lansford Police Dept. headquarters.
- REVEALED! The Grinch’s Meth Dealer Business Cards
- The “In the Air Tonight” Video No One is Talking About (Yet)
- Pennsylvania Man Busted with Empty Busch Cans, Drugs, Porn DVDs and … a Dildo
- Schuylkill County Woman Throws a Fan During Domestic Dispute
- Gracie Allen for President – 1940 Campaign that Energized America
- To Avoid Coronavirus, Mark Your Balls with a Sharpie … Your Tennis Balls
- Coal Region Woman’s Day Partially Ruined by McDonald’s Mayo Packet Shortage