Police Investigating ‘Serious Injuries’ to Port Carbon Infant
Police have filed charges related to this incident against a Pottsville man they say violently shook an 11-month-old infant: Police Arrest Pottsville Man They Say Violently Shook Infant
A Pennsylvania State Police major case team is currently investigating reported “serious injuries” to a Port Carbon infant.
According to information released by PSP in Schuylkill Haven, its Criminal Investigation Unit was summoned to 427 Second St. in Port Carbon over the weekend. Police began investigating these reported serious injuries on an 11-month-old boy at this residence.
No details are given on the extent or nature of those injuries.
Information available right now shows that an incident occurred between 5 p.m. Friday, Sept. 25, and 1:30 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 26. No charges have been filed in connection with this incident, as of Monday afternoon, per a court records search.
- State Reports 60 Cases of COVID-19 in Schuylkill County Over Last 4 Days
- Democrats Plan Walk for Biden and Harris, Vigil for Ginsburg in Pottsville This Weekend
- Schuylkill County Man Breaks Into Home, Steals a Vehicle and Crashes Into Hosey … ALL NUDE!
- Westmoreland Man Jailed in Schuylkill County After Drug-Induced Home Invasion
- Pine Grove Man Injures State Police Officer During Scuffle Friday
Subscribe to Coal Region CanaryGet email updates from Coal Region Canary by becoming a subscriber today. Just enter your email address below to get started!
Canary on Social MediaFollow Coal Region Canary on Facebook.
And check us out on Twitter.