JoAnn Brinich, 87, of West West Terrace, Branch Township, passed away on Wednesday at Seton Manor.
Born in Buck Run, Foster Township on February 14, 1933, she was a daughter of the late George Studlack Sr. and Anna Hanes Studlack. She attended both Cass Township and Minersville schools, and was a 1951 graduate of Minersville High School. She worked briefly in the local garment industry before raising her family. She was a well-known Avon representative for 35 years and a caregiver to three generations of loved ones.
She was a member of Ss. Peter and Paul Orthodox Church, Minersville, where she served as a baker and Council member for many years. She was also a member of the St. Ann Society and a member of the Lehigh Valley Health Auxiliary.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her husband of 31 years, Ralph E. Brinich, Sr. on November 28, 1988. She was also preceded by four brothers, twins Ralph Studlack and George Studlack, Jr., in 1963, Stephen “Sarge” Studlack, in 1996, Andrew Studlack, in 2011; a sister, Anna Scharadin, in 2019.
JoAnn is survived by three children, Lynda J. Hutton (spouse, Richard Hutton, Sr), Coatesville, Lisa A. Pascuzzo (spouse, Michael Pascuzzo), Cressona, and Ralph E. Brinich, Jr. (spouse, Kathleen Brinich), Minersville; six grandchildren, Lauren Hutton and Richard Hutton, Jr., Christian Pascuzzo (spouse, Sarah) and Sofia Pascuzzo, Jennifer Doyle (spouse, Jeff), and Adam Frantz (spouse, Megan). She is also survived by three siblings, David Studlack, Llewellyn, Geraldine Viola, West West Terrace, and Sonia Meade, Saylorsburg; brothers and sisters-in-law; nieces and nephews.
The family will accept visitors at Dutcavich Funeral Home, 200 Sunbury Street, Minersville, on Saturday from 9:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. Visitors are expected to follow CDC and PADOH guidelines regarding wellness and social distancing. Father Joseph Ramishvili will officiate at graveside services at Noon in Ss. Peter and Paul Orthodox Cemetery, Branch Township. The family prefers contributions to the Ss. Peter and Paul Orthodox Church Cemetery Fund.