A Schuylkill County man was arrested recently for shooting blanks.
According to State Police in Schuylkill Haven, they arrested 46-year-old Clayton Bixler, of Hegins Township, back on Halloween night, just past 7.
Police say they were called to the scene because Bixler was seen wielding a shotgun near a property on E. Chestnut St. in Hegins Township.
Bixler allegedly fired a pair of blank rounds from his shotgun toward a roadway and other houses and police took him into custody.
He was arraigned before District Judge David Plachko later that night and sent to Schuylkill County Prison in Pottsville on cash $25,000 bail. He’s been charged with misdemeanor counts of reckless endangerment, propulsion of missiles onto roadways, and disorderly conduct.
Bixler has been unable to post bail and remains in the county lock-up. He’s scheduled for a preliminary hearing on Dec. 2 before District Judge David Rossi.
MORE FROM SCHUYLKILL COUNTY MAN:
- Schuylkill County Man Helps a Truck Driver, Then Steals His iPhone
- Schuylkill County Man Reports Random Woman on His Lawn Wearing HIS Shirt
- Schuylkill County Man Hits Woman with a Board, Holds Knife to Her Neck
- Schuylkill County Man Accused of Kicking a Dog Then Punching a Woman
- Schuylkill County Man Makes Himself at Home in Another Man’s Home
- Schuylkill County Man Spray Paints Woman, Hits Another with a Table
- Schuylkill County Man Meets “Malaysian Woman” Online Who Steals His ID and Files Unemployment Claim
- Schuylkill County Man Wanted Mom to Beat Up His Ex-Girlfriend
- Schuylkill County Man Says He’s Being Blackmailed Over Erotic Video