Schuylkill County Woman Threw Space Heater at Man Who Punched Her
State Police in Frackville say they were dispatched to Shenandoah last week for the report of a fight at a house on W. Lloyd St.
The incident happened back on March 31, at around 7:30 a.m.
When police arrived, they learned that a 48-year-old Shenandoah woman had thrown a space heater at a man. She told police that the man, a 55-year-old Shenandoah resident, had just punched her so she responded by chucking the heater at him.
Police say they filed a harassment charge against the man and woman with District Judge Anthony Kilker in Shenandoah.
- Schuylkill County Woman Admits to Berks County Road Rage Incident
- Schuylkill County Woman Tears Up Echo Valley Campground with Doughnuts
- Schuylkill County Woman Climbed on Roof, Cursed Out People Trying to Get Her Down
- Schuylkill County Woman Throws a Fan During Domestic Dispute
- Schuylkill County Woman Busted Purloining Sex Toy