Schuylkill County Woman Tears Up Echo Valley Campground with Doughnuts
A Schuylkill County woman faces a criminal mischief charge following a domestic disturbance incident last week.
According to information released today, State Police in Schuylkill Haven responded to a report of a dispute on Camp Rd. in Tremont Township at about 8 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 27.
When police showed up on the scene, they learned that the row was purely verbal in nature.
One of the two women, a 49-year-old and a 72-year old both from Tremont, involved in the incident allegedly lost her cool.
Police say the 49-year-old Tremont woman “became angry and tore up the Echo Valley Campground” parking lot. The woman proceeded to do doughnuts through the gravel lot at Echo Valley.
The woman is now facing a summary charge of Criminal Mischief but that not yet been filed. Damage to the parking lot is estimated at about $200.
MORE SCHUYLKILL COUNTY WOMAN STORIES:
- Schuylkill County Woman Climbed on Roof, Cursed Out People Trying to Get Her Down
- Schuylkill County Woman Throws a Fan During Domestic Dispute
- Schuylkill County Woman Busted Purloining Sex Toy
- Turnt Schuylkill County Woman Falls Asleep in Rite Aid Bathroom
- Schuylkill County Woman Slashes Man with Machete