Pennsylvania Thanksgiving 2020: Nana and Pop-pop Eat Alone
If you follow Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf’s rules for Thanksgiving dinner in 2020, it means you’re likely forcing nana and pop-pop to eat alone.
Rules state that people from different households shouldn’t congregate for the big holiday feast because everyone knows, COVID loves picking on small family gatherings but avoids Big Box shopping centers.
So, this iconic image of Norman Rockwell’s Thanksgiving from the Saturday Evening Post is a big no-no. If this were to happen this Thanksgiving, their neighbors are calling the cops.
MORE FROM THE SCHUYLKILL COUNTY DEPT. OF MEMES:
- Not Really the Right Holiday But Still …
- This Pennsylvanian is Doing Their Part to Stop the Spread of Communism
- Nicotine Prevents Coronavirus Infection?
- This Meme is Bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S
- The Best Custom License Plate We’ve Ever Seen
- Martial Law vs. Marshal Law – Know the Difference
- Small Local Stores Offer Relief from Toilet Paper Panic Buyers
- Coal Region Space Force: Replicator Abuse
- Tom Wolf Goes Full Karen on Mask Policy