Coal Region Sports Stars Quiz
You’ve likely heard of one or two people from the Coal Region making it big in sports.
But there’s more people of note in the sports world that called Schuylkill County home than you’d think.
A few of the accomplishments:
- A member of the billiards hall of fame
- A man who helped invent radar speed tracking in baseball
- Two world champions on the same team
- An umpire who used to fight players
- A former owner of the Philadelphia Eagles
- The “architect” of the Detroit Pistons Bad Boy era
- A guy who went by the name “Stunning” and another with the nickname “Jumping”
Take our quiz below to see if you can put a name with the face. When you’re done, be sure to check out a few facts on each of the people in the quiz.
Read more about the people in this quiz:
Subscribe to Coal Region CanaryGet email updates from Coal Region Canary by becoming a subscriber today. Just enter your email address below to get started!
Canary on Social MediaFollow Coal Region Canary on Facebook.
And check us out on Twitter.