A Schuylkill County man is facing a DUI charge after police say he found asleep at the gas pump.
According to information from the Frackville barracks of Pennsylvania State Police, they arrived at the Turkey Hill in Hometown, Rush Township, at about 1:10 a.m. Monday.
Upon their arrival, police found EMS personnel attending to a 34-year-old Tamaqua man.
EMS was attempting to wake up the man after he’d fallen asleep in the driver’s seat, at the gas pump.
Police say the man appeared to be under the influence of a controlled substance.
The man will be charged with driving under the influence.
MORE SCHUYLKILL COUNTY MAN STORIES:
- Schuylkill County Man Charged with Robbing Store of Scratch-Offs and Losing
- Schuylkill County Man Charged with Shooting Blanks
- Schuylkill County Man Helps a Truck Driver, Then Steals His iPhone
- Schuylkill County Man Reports Random Woman on His Lawn Wearing HIS Shirt
- Schuylkill County Man Hits Woman with a Board, Holds Knife to Her Neck
- Schuylkill County Man Robbed Through a Hole in the Wall