State Police in Frackville are looking to identify the owner of an urn found in the woods in Schuylkill County.
According to PSP Troop L Public Information Officer David Beohm, members of the Frackville barracks were called to the scene of the discovery of an urn containing human ashes on Wednesday, Dec. 8. A hunter made the discovery.
The urn is a black box with an engraved badge on the top marked Richard Jordan 1954~2021.
It was discovered in a wooded area 2 feet north of old Route 209 in Schuylkill Township, Schuylkill County.
Police are asking anyone with information about the urn to contact the Frackville barracks at 570-874-5300.
- Guns Seized from Home of Blue Mountain High Student Following Online Threat
- ESPN Podcast Features Story of Pottsville Maroons and the Arizona Cardinals Curse
- Trial Date Set in Magen Hall – Pat Murphy Murder Case
- Office Christmas Parties Banned at Schuylkill County Courthouse
- Schuylkill Commissioners Approve $21K Per Month Contract to Manage Children & Youth Finances
- Schuylkill County Courthouse Unveils 2021 Christmas Tree