PA CareerLink offices have closed for most services across Pennsylvania due to rising number of positive COVID-19 cases in the state. And that includes the office here in Schuylkill County, located at Arch St. and Progress Ave. in Pottsville.
The announcement was made Monday.
PA CareerLink Offices Closed Due to COVID-19
Starting today, the PA CareerLink in Schuylkill County is only offering walk-up services and GED classes in person. Walk-up service at the Pottsville location is available from Monday through Thursday from 9:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
The Unemployment Compensation Courtesy Phone remains unavailable.
Staff members at the Schuylkill County location will work remotely from Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
If job seekers have questions, they’re to call the PA CareerLink helpline at 570-453-0754.
- Schuylkill County Has 6th Highest Percent Positivity COVID-19 Rate in Pennsylvania
- PA CareerLink Office in Pottsville Closes Due to COVID-19
- Pennsylvania Judge Who Ordered Halt to Election Certification Believes Act 77 Lawsuit Has Merit
- Finally, Schuylkill County Delivers CARES Act Money – Here’s Who Got a Grant
- Schuylkill County Man Found Passed Out Drunk in Burger King Drive-Thru