Police in Pine Grove arrested a woman earlier this month who they believe was storing meth and weed she sold in her vehicle.
According to information released recently by Pine Grove PD, they were told that 38-year-old Natasha Zimmerman was storing drugs in her vehicle. Police impounded ZImmerman’s vehicle and obtained a search warrant.
Once they got inside, they found Zimmerman storing meth, weed, drug paraphernalia including a digital scale, and nearly $2,000 in cash.
Here’s a look at what police pulled out of Zimmerman’s vehicle during their search:
Zimmerman was arrested and arraigned on Friday. She was taken before District Judge David Rossi and charged with possession with intent to deliver and sent to Schuylkill County Prison on $5,000 bail.
She’s been unable to post bail since being in the lock-up and remains there today.
- Police Say Shenandoah Woman Left Children Home Alone, Near Hypodermic Needles
- Commissioners Adding COVID Projects to Cart Like They’re On Supermarket Sweep
- Schuylkill County Election Ballots Have a Spelling Misteak
- Did Biden Just Call Pennsylvanians Chumps? Yep. He Did.
- Pottsville Man Headbutts State Trooper