Police say they’re trying to obtain an arrest warrant for a Schuylkill County man who they believe punched his girlfriend 8-10 times in the face during a fight over the weekend.
According to information released Sunday by State Police in Frackville, they were dispatched to Girardville just before 3 a.m. Saturday for a report of domestic disturbance.
When police arrived, they saw a woman with a black eye and bloody nose. They determined that the woman got into a fight with her boyfriend, 35-year-old David Wolfe, of Frackville.
Police believe the woman’s injuries were the result of Wolfe punching her in the face between 8 and 10 times.
However, as police arrived, Wolf had already fled the scene. Police said Sunday that they’re actively trying to obtain a warrant for Wolfe’s arrest.
- The Arts Barn Fighting for its Life in Zoning Dispute
- Schuylkill County Unemployment Rate Drops 2%
- Minersville Meth Dealer Who “Eyeballed” Bags Had $103K in Cash at Arrest
- REVEALED! The Grinch’s Meth Dealer Business Cards
- Cass Township Meth Dealer Busted in Undercover Sting