If you’re planning to voice your opinion at this week’s Schuylkill County Commissioners meeting, you’ll need the new call-in information.
We’ve got that and the agenda for the meeting on Aug. 20, 2020.
August 20 – Schuylkill County Commissioners Meeting Call-in Information
Commissioners are meeting once again using Zoom. The first couple times using Zoom have been plagued by some technical issues with some callers being almost inaudible.
For the Aug. 20 meeting, a Commissioners work session, the public can call 1-301-715-8592.
There is no Meeting ID to enter to listen to Thursday’s meeting.
Commissioners are meeting on a Thursday this week because of their attendance at a webinar as part of the County Commissioners Association of Pennsylvania annual conference, held virtually this year.
Public Comment sections will be allowed toward the beginning and end of the meeting. The first Public Comment session must only pertain to items on the Agenda. The final Public Comment section can be on any topic and lately has dealt with the George Halcovage scandal, the County’s desire to purchase the former GIANT grocery store in Pottsville, and the County’s use of its CARES Act allocation.
On the Agenda this week:
- Approving Drug & Alocohol Dept. contracts
- Fall Clean-up Information
- Applying for a DCED grant to fix two bridges in Tremont
- Approving contracts for Children & Youth Services
- Approving a Human Services contract
- Approving purchasing a vehicle for Adult Probation
- Approving Repository Sale bids
- Approving $60,000+ in more equipment for 9-1-1 services
- Approving a contract with Seiders Hill Inc for rental charges
- Formal acceptance of HR Director Deborah Twigg’s resignation
Here’s the full Agenda: