Pottsville Man Has Glock, Louis Vuitton Bag Stolen from Car in Berks Pool Parking Lot
A Pottsville man tells police someone stole, among other items, a Glock pistol and a Louis Vuitton messenger bag, from his car Thursday morning in Berks County.
According to State Police in Reading, 23-year-old Dayshawn Willis, of Pottsville, was at French Creek State Park pool on Thursday morning.
Willis says he left his vehicle in the parking lot at around 10 a.m. When he came back to his car an hour later, several valuable items were gone.
The stolen items include:
- A brown Louis Vuitton messenger bag
- A black Glock 23 40-caliber handgun with modified grip
- A digital gun lock box and
- A pair of Nike Dri-Fit shorts.
Police say the value of the stolen items is about $1,300.
The bag reportedly contained all the items. It’s not known if Willis left his doors unlocked or who may have taken the items.
If you have any more information on this incident, you’re asked to call the PSP Reading barracks at 610-378-4011.
- PLCB Defines What a Bar Meal Is and Isn’t
- Game Used Pottsville Maroons Ball Expected to Bring Up to $60K at Auction
- Pottsville Officials Clap Back at Schuylkill Commissioners Over Prison Plans
- Schuylkill County Grocery Stores 25 Years Ago