A store at the Cressona Mall was robbed last Friday morning. The burglar or burglars allegedly got away with merchandise from the Verizon store.
According to State Police in Schuylkill Haven, the incident happened some time between 5-5:20 a.m. on Friday, Aug. 7.
Cressona Mall Robbed
Police say the Verizon store wasn’t the only target during the incident.
Windows to several businesses were broken during the break-in. However, thieves apparently only got into the Verizon store and took an unknown amount of merchandise from the store.
When we visited the mall on Monday morning, we didn’t notice any damage to any of the storefronts inside or outside the mall.
Police at the Schuylkill Haven barracks are asking for the public’s help in connection with this break-in. If you have more information, please contact PSP-Schuylkill Haven at 570-754-4600.
- Some Counties Created a Grant Fund for CARES Act Money – In Schuylkill, You Need to “Contact Mr. Bender”
- Schuylkill County Man Caught Trashed in Just His Boxers at Cressona Mall
- Schuylkill County Coroner: “I Would Not Hesitate” to Take Hydroxychloroquine to Treat COVID-19
- State Police Looking for New Ringgold Man Escaped from Wernersville Correction Center
- Pine Grove Woman Swindled Over Yorkie Puppy by Fake Website