Hazleton Woman Busted Using Fake ID to Get a Job at Schuylkill County Business
A Hazleton woman was busted recently trying to use a fake ID to get a job through an employment agency at a business in Foster Township.
According to State Police in Schuylkill Haven, 50-year-old Dinorah Yal Santana allegedly provided a fake ID to administrators at Arrow Workforce Solutions, of Hazleton, to get a job at Hudson’s Bay Company in Foster Township.
The alleged fake ID was spotted on July 27, when State Police were notified.
Police are charging Santana with two felony counts of forgery as well as misdemeanor counts of identity theft and providing false ID to police, according to court documents.
She was arraigned before District Judge David Rossi that afternoon. Santana was sent to Schuylkill County Prison for the day but posted $20,000 bond on July 28 and released. She’s due back in court on Aug. 13 for a preliminary hearing.
- Schuylkill County Man Caught Trashed in Just His Boxers at Cressona Mall
- AG Shapiro: Pottsville Area Business Gouged Customers for $26 on N95 Masks
- Schuylkill League Votes 14-4 to Move Forward with Fall High School Sports
- Schuylkill County Man Hid the Drugs Where the Sun Don’t Shine
- Pottsville Police Report Stolen Station Wagon is Found
Photo: License purchased via Depositphotos.com