Posted by on June 4, 2020 8:31 pm

Tags:
Categories: Coal Region Newswire Local News

Several Schuylkill County residents say they recently found bizarre printed messages inside packages of items purchased at local grocery stores.

The Canary spoke with two residents of western Schuylkill County Thursday who say they found the exact same message inside random items this week.

Bizarre Printed Message Inside Items Found at Local Grocery Stores

Here’s a look at the message they found:

cult message in food packages 2

It’ll make your head spin trying to read it and understand it.

Note Found in a Box of Infant Tylenol

The folded up piece of paper seen above was found inside a box of Infant Tylenol by a local mother on Wednesday, June 3.

When we chatted with the woman, she said, “At first glance I thought maybe it was instructions for the medication, until I saw the words LIES in large lettering.”

Nothing about the package of Tylenol tipped off the shopper that something could be wrong.

“The box was completely fine and the season on the bottle itself were completely fine,” she tells us.

The woman tell us she didn’t see the note at first and actually gave her child some of the Tylenol. And since finding the note, she can’t get the fact that it was inside the package out of her head.

“I was a mess after finding it because I gave my son some of the Tylenol before finding it in the box. So, I called the company, took all the info and they wanted me to call poison control right away, just in case,” she said. “I’ve been up all night because of it and also checking on my son. It was definitely unpleasant finding something like that in, of all things, medication for babies.”

Note Found in a Box of Duncan Hines Cake Mix

This is the message another woman found at a grocery store just over the Schuylkill-Lebanon County line on Sunday. She tells The Canary it was inside a box of Duncan Hines French Vanilla cake mix she bought the day prior:

cult message in food packages

The cake was supposed to be for her co-workers the next day. Needless to say, after finding the note, the woman threw the entire mix and box in the trash.

Again, the box didn’t look compromised in any way. Nothing would have tipped her off that something was amiss.

She tells us, “It was folded real small so the only word on the front was LIES. And I thought, ‘Oh my God, what is this? I was scared and I thought, ‘Why would someone put this in here?”

“When I unfolded it, I thought, ‘Man, the world really has gone crazy’,” she says.

“Some Sort of Monster” Responsible

Neither woman believes the manufacturer of these products had anything to do with the appearance of these notes. They each think someone is going around to these stores and sliding the messages inside.

The woman who found it in the cake mix says, “I think it’s people going around putting them in random objects so when people buy them and open them, it’s there. It’s very scary.”

Finding the note earlier this week still weighs on her mind.

“Every single day I think about who would’ve done this. Has to be some sort of monster. It just ain’t right,” she says.

Not the First Time in 2020

These messages are appearing again just as civil unrest flares up around the country. And perhaps there’s a connection to that.

But it’s not the first time these messages appeared in grocery store items in and around Schuylkill County.

Back in April, at the height of the pandemic scare, our friend at Coalspeaker.com reported on the same exact message appearing in grocery items.

Coalspeaker actually took the time to type out the bizarre message in an attempt to find a duplicate of it online. That search turned up empty. We got permission to avoid typing it out on our own because it said it took him several hours because it was nearly impossible to follow:

LIES
Secret socities (SS) ties to terror’m/shoot’gs & other crises r not report’d. but JFK warn’d of SS. Europe’s ARYAN ELITE & their SS/fronts (Vat’n/Jesuits/Mason/lesser royalty) lead’g SS masquerad’g as other rels. r the ILLUMINATI. Secret rites/SIGN SYS. unit SS. Oprah/Obama/Putin/Osteen/Gates/Dalai Lama/Trump…sign (1). SS’ symbs. relate to Saturn, god of time/Lord o/t Rings: Vat/EU/Mafia’s RING of star/ring kiss’g; Prayer Wheel; UN/China/Islam’s cresent w/star/ball; beads/dots (rosary/bindi)’Jew’s hexag’m… SS say Sat. was near Earth (Golden Age when ‘Gods’ rul’d man). Er. elite/SS front 4 a tiny, anc. race call’d Dragon Kings (DK). Their long/red-head’d skulls, unmask’d images, cave cities…were found in Peru/Easter Isle/Black Sea reg…DK agenda is: Social’m, Caste sys. & SS elite’s SEX’M/pedophilia & anti-family bias. To rule, DK’s need disarm’d-surveill’d pop’ns. World leaders know fear/crisis make people submissive. SS’s off-shoots: KKK/Mormons…More key/capstone; Kaaba; wings/bird; eye/1/2 face/target; grail; obelisk; gate/arch/dome; Skull-Bones; NAZIS’ BLACK SUN… SS tip-off terms; New Age/day/era/dawn/hope/NWO… 1) It uses set signs (e.g. okay gest); body pos’ns; special mot’ns of corss’g, touch’g (ring/ear/watch), unexplain’d POINT’G, pinch’g, (lapel/cuff)…& colors (orange/red…). More symbs: police/mil.’s pentagram-(gon)_/chevrons….;flower (BP); ranbo (LGBTQ); shell/spiral/snake/knot; tower-clock; “i” w/ color’d dot; blue/white (BMW)… SS breed corrup’n locally to int’ly. Drugs/media/univs./pub.ed/i’net…r tools of control.

What Does It All Mean?

No matter how you fold it, it’s a pretty messed up message. We asked each of the women who found it recently to try and decipher the meaning of it.

The young lady who found it in the Infant Tylenol tells us, “I was worried about the medicine itself was messed with, but maybe its just a harmless conspiracy theory note. I have some people telling me everything in that note is telling truth and then others that are saying completely different. You hear and see a lot of crazy things in these crazy little towns.”

And the person who found it in the cake mix actually thought it was her jokester boyfriend playing games with her at first. Then, she saw someone else post about finding the same exact note.

“Okay maybe it wasn’t my boyfriend,” she said. “Because when I questioned him, he was so serious and said, ‘Where did this come from?’. I said, ‘Don’t act stupid, you did it and he swore up and down he didn’t!”

She theorizes: “Honestly I think it’s someone who is heavily opinionated about the KKK and Illuminati. It says that public education, sports, drugs, and universities are tools of control. That’s odd because it feels like we’re being held hostage with life anymore. Like, first the COVID, now riots and now these are popping up everywhere. It feels like the feeling you get when someone is watching you and you can feel them staring at you. Scary. I don’t really know how else to explain it.

“I think that whoever is doing this is just doing this to make other people see things the same way he/she does. It could be a person who’s heavily involved in crime and trying to get word out before they get into trouble. I’m really not sure what to think.”

“How did the same message wind up in a cake box as well as children’s medicine,” she wonders. “Who and why?”

Any Other Discoveries?

Did you find a similar message recently? Let us know in the comments or use our News Tip Hotline form to let us know.

And let us know what you think it means in the Comments below. We’d love to hear your theories behind it.

42 responses to Schuylkill County Residents Keep Finding Bizarre Printed Message in Grocery Items

1. Jenn kreutzberger June 5th, 2020 at 1:01 am

I found 2. Both in clothing I bought at the Goodwill in Cressona Mall shopping center. One in the pocket of a man’s dress shirt. The other in a shirt also. But on separate shopping occasions.

• admin June 5th, 2020 at 2:07 am

Thanks for sharing.

• Diane Mountz June 6th, 2020 at 7:33 am

Interesting. I am from the Carlisle area. Just happened to see this. About 5 years ago, I found something like this tucked into my car door.

2. Deb Loris June 5th, 2020 at 5:52 am

Found 2. One walking and one in a brand new movie that was just bought. Also a bag of birdfeed with some message printed inside of bag. Schuylkill county ……

• Kanit August 3rd, 2020 at 2:35 pm

So was the movie or bird feed bag tampered with at all? If not, how did it possible get there except at manufacturing.

3. Jennifer June 5th, 2020 at 8:42 am

I found one in a box of crystal light drink packets. Box was not opened and packets were unharmed.

4. Brianna June 5th, 2020 at 12:47 pm

Found one in a coat pocket bought at the Community Aide in Selinsgrove, PA

5. SgtG517 June 5th, 2020 at 1:28 pm

Reminds me of the labels on Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap

6. Debbie June 5th, 2020 at 6:43 pm

This is extremely bizarre it would make more sense if they were found in the same thing but the diverse placing of these notes is kind of scary. My mom & aunt live in that county.

7. Catherine Dallago June 5th, 2020 at 6:46 pm

Yes I found it months ago, saved it for a short time & threw it our didn’t understand it or why or what,creepy too!

• Deborah Nordby June 5th, 2020 at 9:31 pm

Very creepy! I live in central NY I’ve never heard of such a thing. My parents live in Schuylkill county in PA.

8. Barbara Hitman June 5th, 2020 at 9:07 pm

I don’t see any cause for concerns. No one will ever know the who or why. Let it go, say a prayer. No one should fear the unknown. I don’t.There are endless unknown theories. Go have some fun.

9. Sandra R June 5th, 2020 at 9:46 pm

I found one a few years ago and I can’t even remember what the product was. I threw it away. Now I wish I hadn’t. All different products? Could this be a sleeper cell message? Just a shear guess.

10. Brenda June 5th, 2020 at 10:31 pm

My daughter found one at Dollar General in a Mac n cheese box. Just under the flap. Not sure what it’s about, but it’s not a hopeful message.

11. Noty June 6th, 2020 at 2:37 am

This should be reported to the FBI.

12. R June 6th, 2020 at 5:31 am

I can read it and understand the note just fine.

• admin June 6th, 2020 at 7:47 am

Prove it. What does it mean?

• Melissa Steffes June 6th, 2020 at 11:38 am

I read it fine too. It’s saying there are secret societies and how to identify them with their symbols and who they are. It also lays out their agenda, how they worship and how society is controlled by a secret society thru fear and socialism. At least that’s what I understood by reading it.

• admin June 6th, 2020 at 12:03 pm

Thanks for your interpretation. Appreciate it.

13. Carol Graver June 6th, 2020 at 5:36 am

Found one in a box of Suddenly Salad about 3 weeks ago. Needless to say, it creeped me out and I threw the whole box away

14. Bob June 6th, 2020 at 5:57 am

These are all over the place at Shikellamy state park. Usually on the ground or picnic benches. Whoever it is even takes the time to wrap them in plastic and weight them down with a paperclip.

15. Mike T. June 6th, 2020 at 6:46 am

I’ll tell you what it is.
    It could be likened to a stenographers short hand notes.
    If you were to look up each separate phrase or set of words you would learn quite a bit about how the world is ruled and controlled by secret societies and the rich elites.
    My guess it is someone who is associated with QANON. (UTUBE – “FALL OF THE CABAL”
    WWGO1WGOA
    WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL

16. Kyle June 6th, 2020 at 9:10 am

Unfortunately, while everyone believes this could be scary, God warned us A. Not to trust any man B. That all men lie lest God be telling the truth and C. Read the Bible
    FYI- most of this is true
    Vatican runs the world
    US is owned by the Vatican
    Pedophiles run everything
    PizzaGate
    Epstein
    JFK was right on- they killed him
    Secret Societies run this world
    Someone tries to tell you, and you are scared and throw it away?
    So many people talk on it…
    But it can’t be true.
    Wake up people,. They mock you everyday.
    The executions have been televised

• MARIE June 7th, 2020 at 10:45 am

I agree with everything you are saying! We are living in a sinful demonic society. God is the way the truth and the life. I am awake. The media is run by the very same evil.

17. Jmjtusa June 6th, 2020 at 9:58 am

it has been “reported” that the tyrant in chief, wolf, found one between RALPH levine’s chicken ‘breasts’

18. Ima Trumphater June 6th, 2020 at 2:32 pm

If all of these people found these notes why are we only hearing about them after this story came out? Fuck lard ass Chump, the repugnant republican pieces of shit, cuntservatives and all zMAGAtards.

• admin June 6th, 2020 at 4:12 pm

Liberalism is a disease and you’re proof. You got it real bad, bud.

• PTFloridians June 13th, 2020 at 10:52 pm

Wow, you’re just brimming with tolerance, acceptance, inclusivity, sensitivity, respect and all the other wonderful liberal catch words, aren’t you now. Cold hypocrites. Liberalism IS a mental disorder.

19. Ann D June 6th, 2020 at 3:39 pm

So….am I the only person who thinks that “Kyle” should take off his tinfoil hat & read something other than the bible and conspiracy theory websites?

Does your basement have a wall where everything is connected by red yarn or is there no room because of the hitchhikers you have tied up down there?

The question isn’t whether you’re TOO paranoid, it’s are you paranoid enough?

LMAO

I know a false flag when I see one! Fight the power, man!

20. Jess D. June 13th, 2020 at 3:11 am

I found one in a can of smoked oysters I purchased from Giant in Chambersburg, PA

• admin June 13th, 2020 at 8:15 am

You mean in the packaging around the oyster can, right? In the can itself would be … disturbing.

• Jess D. June 13th, 2020 at 2:26 pm

Yes, tucked into the box.

21. Amanda C. June 13th, 2020 at 9:18 pm

I use to work at Boscov’s in Pottsville back in 2012 up until 2014. I found these a few times dropped on the floor and randomly put in different places throughout the store. I use to think how creepy it was. I have done research on the Illuminati and have found that it is very interesting. I don’t doubt for a second the things they talk about are real or true.

22. Katelyn June 16th, 2020 at 11:21 am

I am from Selinsgrove and I just found one of these notes in a Ramen Noodle Cooker at a Dollar General. Absolutely bizarre.

23. Ray fang July 8th, 2020 at 12:42 am

I went to take a leak and I almost went down to a knee cause I thought I was passing a stone and this lies paper shot out with my urine. I went to grab some tp cause I messed the seat and one was in the toilet paper roll. Then when I went to wipe the seat off one was on there. Then I went to flush and someone did an upper decker with the lies paper up there. I started getting scared finding all of these and started to think I was taking a panic attack but then I realized I didn’t leave my coach the whole time and I was just trippin balls on acid staring at my phone. Probably just bad acid

• Canary Commenter July 8th, 2020 at 1:10 am

Sounds like bad acid or really good weed? Funny story but you wrote “coach” instead of “couch” and that’s a shame.

24. Leah T. July 8th, 2020 at 12:09 pm

Maryland, here. Gaithersbug. I found one in a box of cereal this morning.

25. Steve Smith July 24th, 2020 at 4:31 pm

I found one in a box of General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churros. I purchased it at Dollar General in Barnesville, Pa. I called General Mills and they offered to send a coupon for s new box or check for the value of the purchase…. no thanks.

26. Aaron July 26th, 2020 at 9:00 pm

Just found in gaithersburg giant. Chocolate bar wrapper

27. Faith August 6th, 2020 at 9:47 am

Well,

I was at Walmart in Saint Clair last night and bought a book. I didn’t see it until I came home and saw what I thought was a bookmark….it was the note.

I think it’s the same group who drops packets of conspiracy information at churches. My church received two packets from them and so did other churches.

• Canary Commenter August 6th, 2020 at 2:54 pm

Very interesting. Hadn’t heard about them being found in books. Maybe because no one buys books anymore :/

28. Jess August 10th, 2020 at 5:00 pm

One popped out of a chocolate bar I bought. Lidnt Sea Salt.

Freaked me out. Glad to at least have a reasonable explanation.I’m in Carbon County, bought it at the Giant on 443