Schuylkill County Woman Pounds Four Loko While Babysitting, Lets Toddler Roam Naked in New Philly
Schuylkill County Woman is back and she’s a bit sauced.
This time, she’s blitzed on Four Loko and facing child endangerment charges after a recent incident in New Philadelphia.
According to a SkookNews.com report, the unidentified 60-year-old Schuylkill County woman was babysitting a 4-year old in the borough. That didn’t stop her from cracking the top on some Four Loko.
— Wolverine eating a banana (@EatingWolverine) January 11, 2020
Apparently, she got totally wrecked, passed out, and lost track of the 4-year-old she was babysitting.
While asleep, the toddler roamed outside without any clothes on, just after midnight Monday. A neighbor spotted the kid wandering naked and called the cops.
Add this incident to our growing list of those involving a Schuylkill County woman.
We’ve started collecting them here: Schuylkill County Woman
You’ll find early classics like:
- Schuylkill County Woman Shows Up Drunk to Trunk or Treat Night or
- Schuylkill County Woman Leaves Kids in Heroin Packed Car to Do Fentanyl in Gas Station Bathroom and
- Schuylkill County Woman Punches Cashier in the Face
Don’t worry, we didn’t forget about the fellas, but it’s been a while since we updated the category. You’ll still find reports like:
- Schuylkill County Man Attacks Brother With Machete and
- Schuylkill County Man Facing Murder Charge Following Drunken Karaoke Night